Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Slightly Shorter 101.

For those of you who are reading my friends wonderful blog, http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com/, I shortened her 101 things to do in 1001 days, down to 25 things to do in a year.

25 in 365

1. Go 6 months without cutting my hair
2. Get a paycheck and put half in savings
3. Sing in a kareoke bar
4. Buy a stranger a cup of coffee
5. Go to an airport and hop on the first plane pulling out
6. Start writing a book
7. Go a week without wearing any makeup
8. Buy a one-way ticket somewhere
9. Go to The Vattican
10. Figure out what I want to do, career wise
11. Take a road trip
12. Have a birthday party with more than 10 in attendance
13. Stick to my list at the grocery store
14. Collect money for a charity
15. Go in Target, and spend nothing
16. Get one more tattoo
17. Play football
18. Write a letter
19. Buy an expensive bottle of wine
20. Go to an outdoor movie
21. Go camping
22. Attend a major league baseball game
23. Make cupcakes from scratch
24. Serve dinner at a soup kitchen
25. Keep myself from falling too hard for anyone


Anyone game?

No comments:

Post a Comment