Friday, October 16, 2009

First Glimpse Of Fall.


Pictures via Blackberry


Today is such a beautiful day. The beginning of a cold front came in last night, and will be finishing tonight. Tomorrow is going to be in the 50's! And for those of you who don't know, Texas does not have but two seasons...really hot and kinda cold. They are interchangeable at times.

Last year we had a cold front one night, the next day it snowed, and by the end of our first snow day in 30 years it was in the upper 70's.

I started out my morning by being exhausted and not wanting to wake up, but then I realized IT'S FRIDAY!!...and then everything got better. So far my morning chores have consisted of, but are not limited to: running to the bank, going to the post office, waiting in line a the post office (gosh I loathe that place), working, cleaning up the work kitchen, putting away work groceries, and spending another 7 hours here...in a cleverly decorated corporate jail surrounded by customers who don't know their head from their ass.

But one good thing, well a few, but the main good thing coming up the fastest...
My grandmother is taking me to lunch at our favorite (recently re-opened) local Chinese food place!
The other, well I don't know if I should talk about it. Haha, I may discuss it Monday, depending on how tonight goes...we will just have to see. But you should definitely be curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment