Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today Is The Day!

I woke up this morning so excited!

I have been blogging for roughly a week now, and the best blogging-related thing has happened to me! Aside from somehow managing to have 2 followers (yay!), I am being featured on someone elses blog!!!

This girl named Heather is a very dear friend of mine. She took me under her wing, when all I wanted to do was move out. She let me live with her, and together, we battled boys, bills, doctors, more boys, and Target! She is the person that I really started my adult life out with.

She taught me so many neat values, like:
-When decorating for Halloween, if you let Heather decorate it will be decorated in full force!
-Friends is an addiction, one most people cannot resist!
-It's really ok to be yourself, because true friends will not judge you.
-New things are scary, but REALLY rewarding if you do it right.
-Calendars are a MUST!
-Love is truly a battlefield, but if you have a cup of coffee, a journal, and a comfy bed...nothing can hurt you!
...My list could go on and on.

This amazing girl has featured me in her blog, http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com and I think this may be one of the most thrilling days of my life. I know I must be a real nerd, because when I went over to her page and saw my writing I literally squeaked for joy!
(Yes, I squeak sometimes when my excited emotions get the better of me.)

Anyway, please read it! She is amazing. I love her dearly.

2 comments:

  1. I read it and that's how I found your blog. You have a new follower (except I use google reader) :)

    Nerds are awesome, so that's ok. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah we are! Nerds make the world go 'round.

    And thanks!

    ReplyDelete