Friday, November 6, 2009

Week Recap.

This has been a pretty refreshing week. Usually I do a weekend recap on Monday morning, and I probably still will, but this is a week recap. I'm just trying something new out for today.

Monday
-Work
-Found out I had the flu
-Stayed home

Tuesday
-Stayed home because of the flu

Wednesday
-Went back to work, even though I still felt terrible
-Got to go shopping for a movie that didn't exsist
-Had an ice cream date
-Watched Friends with a friend until I fell asleep

Thursday
-Work and felt much better
-Got ready at my house with my sister and cousins for a concert
-Went to eat for a long overdue girls dinner at one of my FAVORITE places
-Met up with another group of great girls and attended a Texas country concert
-Bar hopped, hung out, went home and to bed

Friday
-Work and feel 100% better
-Road tripping to another town to meet up with my Aunt
-Having a girls night date

Saturday
-Waking up early (9 am)
-Running/Walking the American Heart Association 5k!! (My first 5k!!)
-Then who knows....

The point is, even though my week seemed like it sucked up until about after work Wednesday, it really didn't. I was sick, yes. And I did feel like death. But I am starting to look at the bright side of everything. I had the opportunity, on my sick days, to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Everything has it's silver lining. And even though I may not be singing that tune come Saturday afternoon when my legs want to run away from my body, I know it will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better now. :)
    Good luck on your 5k! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete