Friday, October 30, 2009

A Night To Feel Alive.

I am having the time of my life just living!

Going out every night was getting exhausting, then I was reminded of a very important point:
"You will get all the sleep you need when you're dead."
-Thank you to my dear friend, Mr. A&M.

I was exhausted, and getting sick, but I pushed through it. After an hour and a half power nap post-8 hour work day, I was rejuvenated! I, energetically, got up, got ready, and had fun last night.

I went to a local bar. Even though it is pretty pointless to, being that I'm 20, but still. Some friends and I got together prior to going out. They made dinner and we just sat and talked for hours. Those girls will never know how much I needed that.

After everyone got ready, we drove in the pouring rain to our destination.
It was a blast.

Everyone was drunk by the time we got there. And that makes for GREAT entertainment.

I think I am starting to love this town after all. As small as it is, it is really starting to take a liking to me, and I am having fun returning the favor.

I saw everyone I wanted to, and some I didn't. Overall it was super fun.
Not to mention I got walked to my car at the end of the night under my small umbrella.

Nothing beats a first kiss in the rain. <3

He is great. I can't help but smile every time I think about last night. I love this feeling.

(And as much as I love seeing people out that don't approve of my situation, I am learning to live my life according to my standards and do what makes me happy. It's a really great change.)

Now, to wrap up a bit, the moral of this story is that college kids can run on Ramen noodles and 3 hours of sleep a night. We are the future, and you should be very afraid.

Oh, and P.S.- Tomorrow is Halloween and I am dressing up for the first time in my life! I am going to be a Regal Queen. The Queen of Halloween. It combines all of my favorites: the color purple, animal print, and authority. Bring on my royal subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment