Monday, February 1, 2010

Another List.

I feel like I have been neglecting this.

I have had so many other things going on in my life, I have put my blog on the backburner. Not anymore. I will do better and write everyday. This is teaching me discipline and getting me ready for when I commit to the idea of my book.

Things going on this week:
-Making yummy treats to send to my winner of the Bake Sale!
-Planning, oh so much planning, for the beautiful baby girl coming in April.
-Studying for the damn test I have been trying to pass for months.
-Getting ahead of the school work, for once.

And as much as it pains me to see my "important" To-Do list rapidly growing, I quote important because I have many To-Do lists, I breathe a sigh of relief every time I get to transfer something from my To-Do to my Completed list.

Ahhhhhhhh...

Things I completed that are weights off my shoulders:
-Taxes: filed.
-FAFSA: done.
-Invitations: chosen.
-Baby Shower meeting: arranged and taking place today.
-Bullshit: cleared up.

I have learned that I must transfer things to that coveted Completed list or I will go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment