Thursday, December 3, 2009

TABASCO.

So I guess it's official. I am moving.
I am sick of talking about it, so I am just going to do it.

However, I would appreciate someone's insight on how to break this to my dad and step-mom. They are going to be the hardest ones to convince that I am not being stupid.

The day is set. Thursday, January 28th is when I will be "shipping out" and driving cross country. That will put me in NY probably in the late afternoon of Friday, January 30th.

My resolution to start a new year in a new place is only postponed by one month...and I am very very pleased with myself. I can't believe I am actually doing this. Although, this would NEVER be possible without the TREMENDOUS help from an INCREDIBLE FRIEND!!

LOVE Heather!!
http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com

I am extremely lucky/blessed/surprised.
Sad endings really do bring happy beginnings.

I thought that when I broke off my wedding I would break down.
-It just made me stronger.

I thought when I let someone that I love/loved in again I would fall apart if he rejected me.
-It happened. It hurt, bad. But it made me wiser.

I thought if I was ever offered this kind of opportunity, I would be too afraid to JUMP!
-Boy, was I wrong.

[Yes, that is one for the history books. I admitted I was wrong.]

I am literally living life to the fullest. Before today, I really never knew what it meant to just open my wings and fly. I know it sounds corny, but I feel just like a bird about to take off.

The world is my oyster and I have a BIG bottle of Tabasco**.

(**DISCLAIMER: For those of you not from the south, Tabasco is delicious concoction of spiciness.)

2 comments:

  1. I thought that when I broke off my wedding I would break down.
    -It just made me stronger.

    I know EXACTLY what you mean! Stay strong and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete